What a little miracle boy. I'm glad it's all looking good. That must be music to your ears.
I'm so happy!! Is it just me or does Brigham have long legs?? It just might be the way he's sitting but he's looking like such a big boy.
so thankful!!!!!!!!!
THis is such happy news! Hooray!
So glad everything went well!
YEA! It is so amazing all that he has gone through and where he is today! Love that boy!
Do you just look at him everyday and think "what a miracle!" Love that kid!
We hold our breath each time and yet feel peaceful that all will be well. Love our Brigham so much!
What a tough kid! I'm so glad he is doing well.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a little miracle boy. I'm glad it's all looking good. That must be music to your ears.
I'm so happy!! Is it just me or does Brigham have long legs?? It just might be the way he's sitting but he's looking like such a big boy.
so thankful!!!!!!!!!
THis is such happy news! Hooray!
So glad everything went well!
YEA! It is so amazing all that he has gone through and where he is today! Love that boy!
Do you just look at him everyday and think "what a miracle!" Love that kid!
We hold our breath each time and yet feel peaceful that all will be well. Love our Brigham so much!
What a tough kid! I'm so glad he is doing well.
Post a Comment