26 November 2010

Thankful For...

Today (Thanksgiving Day) I'm thankful for:

*Good roads to travel on

*A big family full of people who aren't perfect and love each other anyway.

*Online Retailers -- I tried the whole Black Friday shopping thing a couple of years in a row.  It just wasn't for me.  Online steals from the comfort of my bed, though?  Yes, please!

*Electric Blankets

*And ----  Chloe, Lily, Brigham, & Cannon.  Four little creatures who have rocked my world, changed me for the better (and sometimes worse), given me wrinkles, improved my prayers, made me laugh, made me cry, made me a mother, and filled me with more joy than I ever knew was possible.  I love them.  They're healthy (praise Heaven), they're (mostly) happy, they're a joy.  I'm grateful they're mine forever.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

You're awesome, Juj! They are lucky to have you (remember that)

Anonymous said...

Families are the best. I've enjoyed your entries this month! :)

Camille Winter said...

Julie, I just wanted to tell you that I am constantly "stalking" your blog. I read it a lot and I want you to know that you inspire me. You really do!!!!! I love the things you write about and it often reminds me of things that I tend to overlook (sometimes from the craziness of "mommy-life"). I wish I was as faithful of a writer as you are. I always have good intentions to keep my blog up to date but I end up reading everyone elses blogs instead of working on my own. I never leave messages and I really should...... Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving...... (oh and by the way, I am one of those crazy black friday shoppers..... I was awake for over 30 hours yesterday and it was worth every minute ;)