24 November 2010

Thankful For...

Oops, I've missed a few days.  Just busy with real life, ya know?

I'm thankful for:

*Early release from school

*Snow storms, even when they're not as crazy as they've been billed.

*My parents.  I always appreciate their counsel and advice and that they only give it when I ask for it.

*Beautiful winter scenes out my window.

*A warm home that provides shelter from all the bad stuff outside.  The bad weather, and all the emotional stuff, too.  Well, maybe not emotional -- there's plenty of emotional bad stuff that I stir up right here, but I guess that our home provides a shelter from the spiritual storm outside.

*Thanksgiving with my Big Fat Greek Mormon Family.  I love the Rose Family Thanksgivings in Promontory.  I love Scott & Christie for making them happen at their Farmhouse.  I love my cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents.  I love everything about this holiday and am SO looking forward to being with them all tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Amen!

Greg and Wendy said...

I have always appreciated my parents for that as well, Julie. They knew we knew where to go for answers and that we were using "Him". But thanks for asking us once in awhile, anyway! Dad loved talking to you.