17 November 2010

Thankful For...

*This hilarious video Stanton shared with me.  Holy Heck.  I laughed till I snorted.



*This beautiful valley surrounded by mountains.  The sunset over the Wellsvilles was breathtaking.

*That Chloe had gymnastics tonight.  I would not have seen that sunset if we hadn't had anything going on.

*A really fun after school time.   Homework was not a huge pain.  Chloe did her math facts with gusto.  We laughed, I kept my cool in the crazy moments, and we had dinner before gymnastics.  I want to be this mom every day.

*The good man I married.  He is a perfect match for me and I really love him.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

glad you had an awesome day! Oh man, that is stinking funny! Way to go Granny!!! By the way, congrats to Chloe for moving on to Level 1 piano!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That sunset was gorgeous, I kept getting distracted from making dinner by it! :)
And that granny Rocketh! LOL

Lindsay said...

hahaha I love that vidoe! Hilarious!

Greg and Wendy said...

You go, Granny!