22 April 2009

We Have a Date

July 1st.

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Canada Day!!
(It's good luck, see?)

Janelle said...

I love Cheryl!

I don't think there could be any better place to be than Boston on the 4th of July.

Wendy said...

How are you? Does having a date make things better or worse for you? Are you holding up ok? I will talk to you tomorrow. Love you.....

Angie said...

Now the preparing begins! I have lots of questions for you - we'll have to talk soon... you guys are in our prayers each and every day!
Up for anything Thursday/Friday? Shoot me an email if you are.

flip flop mama said...

I hope you can get everything ready! Good luck!

Angie said...

Yea!!! This is a very good thing!

Anonymous said...

A date! Now you can plan. I don't like the timing, though, since that's when I will be in UT. :( But it's great that you'll get it done this summer. I'll just have to come see you another time. :)

Matt and Jacki said...

Having a date really helps for peace of mind. Keep me posted I am really interested in it all. I am here for ya girl.

Angie said...

Hey Jules, I have just been catching up on your blog..I too have "unplugged" myself for a while, and am now realizing all the things I have missed! My heart goes out to you Julie. My prayers and thoughts are with you and I hope you know that we're all pulling for you! Good luck in the coming months...hopefully soon, you can put all this behind you!!!
Love ya!!!