11 April 2009

Do You Ever...

Do you ever just need to unplug? I'm feeling that way lately.

I'm going to unplug for a week, more or less, and just focus on the kids and life here in my little world.

Catch ya on the flip side.

Happy Easter.

5 comments:

Sara said...

good call!
i may follow your lead.

xo!

Angie said...

Have fun with that Julie! I hope you get done what you need to an enjoy the time with the things in your "little world". (Just remember that your neighbors are here to play if you want -- and we don't even have to get on any sort of technology to do so ;o)

Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

flip flop mama said...

Yes. Good luck recharging the batteries.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! See you when you get back! (Hope it's not too long.)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Totally know that feeling. Miss ya, but proud of you for doing what you need to do. <3