09 April 2009

Various Items...

Again? I know.

Stanton had a great time in Moab and nobody died:

Pics from the fun two days with Cindy & kids:
Lily & Jordyn


Kaleb & Brigham


Morgan & Chloe


7 of the 10 -- missing the three babies...Cannon, Porter, & Kamryn


Some Favorite Pics of Brigham lately:
He made this tractor out of tuna cans. I think it's pretty genius.


He spent 3 hours the other afternoon wearing this helmet. Dancing, running, falling, eating. Cute.

Before going in for his cath, etc. procedures.

He couldn't open the gate and fell back asleep on the stairs.

And some Lilyisms to end the post:

Lily: Mom, you pretend to be me pretending to be you and I'll pretend to be you pretending to be me.

We recently switched brands of toilet paper. Two different kinds were on sale and they were in different bathrooms.
Lily (in my bathroom): Oh, mom! You have the new toilet paper, too. (wiping) Oh, wait, yours is different; it isn't as scratchy.

Lily (to Grandma Judy): Are you going to put that on your blog?

3 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

How I enjoy the Lilyisms! She is so precocious! Also love all the pictures. Brigham's tractor is so clever...love your kids little brains at work! I'm going to steal a picture of Brigham to add to my Brigham post. Hope you don't mind.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Lily's funny.

I just had to tell you how attractive your children are. Every time I visit this page, their faces jump out at me and say, "Dang, I'm beautiful."

Also, I think I'm a little bit jealous of their hair.

Advent Creative said...

Oh Julie!! I love your family. Your kids are awesome and Brig makes my heart swell. Thinking of you and praying for the best with Brig.

Loves..... Wendy