This tag brought to you by the letter J and By the Lbs.
10 Things I Love Beginning with the Letter J
Juice: All kinds. Orange? Check. Apple? Check. Pineapple? Check. Orange/Apple/Pineapple? Check. Mango? Pickle? Well, maybe not all kinds.
Jeans: It's the feminist in me. I love a cute skirt and can be seen wearing one regularly, but let me just tell ya, I'm glad I live in a day when I can wear jeans whenever I want.
Jokes: I love funny.
Jingle: As in bells. Christmas is my fave.
Jangle: As in coins in my pocket. As in saving money. I LOVE a great deal.
Jell-O Jigglers: Seriously. I love them. More than cake...definitely more than cake. I like a lot of things more than cake. Cake is kind of yuck, in fact. Unless you poke holes in the top and pour Jell-O over it. Then it's yum.
Jeeps: As in Stanton, dates, beautiful scenery, adventure.
Jack Johnson: I heart mellow, easy-to-listen-to surfer dude music.
Jumbles: I love words and word games.
June: June 25th, to be exact.
6 comments:
Jumping for joy to read your Js! (Yes, I'm going for the cheesiest comment possible on these letter tags.)
I love all these things too! Except for jell-o jigglers. Love jell-o, but the jigglers are too dense for me. I don't like to have to bite my jell-o. :shudder:
Oh, also I've never had any experience with Jeeps, but I'm imagining you and Stanton in a Jeep in Hawaii, so what's not to love?
Yay for J's! I like J's too. :)
I love June 25th too! It is the day I became an auntie for the first time! What a fun post, your so creative, I never would have thought of those fun things!
I heart Jack, too.
I love jeans. Don't love jell-o. Can't imagine loving jell-o more than cake. But you know what? I love that other people love jell-o more than cake. Because more cake for me.
My favorite J word is Jehosaphat. I just like the way it sounds. Just thought I'd mention it. (Going for second-cheesiest comment.)
Mad, I do believe you're a solid second there!
Post a Comment