10 July 2012

Pregnancy Dreams

I used to have what I thought were horrible nightmares as a child. They were bad enough that for many years, I prayed sincerely that I would not have any dreams at all.
And I rarely do.  At least that I ever remember by the time I wake up.
Enter: pregnancy. I'm up multiple times per night going to the bathroom (hourly lately) and to add insult to that, I'm waking up from vivid and frightening dreams.
The past hour it has been zombie attacks. I can't remember the hour before that, but it was freaky, too. This zombie one has had me scared to go back to sleep for a half hour.
Ready to go back to sleep - I'm exhausted. Here's hoping that my childhood prayer will continue to be answered - no more dreams for the rest of the night!!!

 34 Weeks and dreaming of zombies.  :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

How in the heck do you look so stinking cute at 34 weeks? :)

courtney said...

You look adorable. Sorry to hear about the dreams. My pregnancy dreams were always so much more vivid than my usual-self dreams, too. Eek!

flip flop mama said...

Sorry about the bad dreams but you look adorable!

Erica said...

Gah! You make pregnancy look oh-so-good. <3

Unknown said...

You are super adorable! You look awesome. Sorry about the dreams, I hope there are no more zombies in your immediate future.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Cutest pregnant girl ever!!!

Greg and Wendy said...

From the back I bet you don't even look pregnant! You didn't a couple of weeks ago! Are you sure you didn't just swallow a basketball? You look adorable!

Cindy said...

You look amazing! Just a cute little basketball stuck in your shirt!! Sooooo sorry about the bad dreams...what the heck?? I hope they go away soon!!

Angie said...

Shall I make you a dream catcher? If I knew how, I totally would. ;)

p.s. It's illegal to look that good pregnant, ya know.