23 December 2011

"Christmas Is..."

Our Annual Christmas Movie...Enjoy!!

8 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Christmas and all its meaning and magic through the eyes of your children...inspiration! Loved it and will watch it countless times. What a treasured family tradition!

Chandler Family said...

I love this one! Great idea Julie! I can't wait to spend 9 days with these kiddos!

Anonymous said...

There are just so many things I love about this video! So priceless!! They are so darling--and I love everything they had to say!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I LOVED this video! The gospel lessons you have taught your kiddos comes shining through. They are such darling kids. :)

Kim said...

I can't put into words how much I loved this! I loved seeing how wonderful each of your childrens personailties are! You have some amazing kids and are doing such a great job as their Mom! Merry Christmas Allen Family!

Sara Rose said...

We are sitting here basking in the glow of your awesome Christmas video. You all totally got us in the Christmas spirit! Chloe is a born actress like her Mom, Lily charmed us with her thoughtful insights, Brigham amazed us with his intellect, and Cannon made us smile and giggle every time that little cherubic face popped onto the screen. We love you guys!

matt, sara, luke, emma, gavin, and eva.

Amanda D said...

I love this. You guys are amazing parents and it totally shines through in this video.

(And I totally see where your Chloe gets her flair from -- you!)

Merry Christmas, Allen family! Thank you for sharing with us.

flip flop mama said...

Seriously the cutest thing ever!