11 January 2011

Visit from Rachel

I am so lucky to have such amazing friends.  Honestly.  Whenever i do a post like this, I sit in awe of how blessed I have been to have lifelong friends -- wonderful, kind, inspiring life-long friends. 

Rachel made time during her visit home to come to Logan and spend some time with me and my kiddos.  Chloe was at school unfortunately.  I would have loved for her to get to know Rachel's great kids a little better.


 (Oldest to youngest) Sam, Isaac, Grace, Jack (Jonas), and Elias.  They are so well-behaved, brilliant, and adorable.  Rachel homeschools them and seriously, they are so lucky.  Rach is brilliant, too.  Just love her and them.


I need to find a picture of Rach and I from high school.  But I do love this one that Sam took.
Rach, I can't remember the exact date of your visit.  Do you remember?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute picture--wow, she deserves a metal for homeschooling:) Oh, and she's still adorable--hasn't changed much at all!

Greg and Wendy said...

So glad the two of you got together! You are both beautiful!