Time to break out the clothes pins! Stinky!
Oh that's awful! I'm glad it was your house and not mine (no offense!). Hope it's rectified now.
Can't dishwashers just be programmed to start by themselves when they are full? Urghhhhh!
Hahaha! Bet that smelled nice!
I'm dry heaving at the thought.
Hey JUj, I've missed you!!! Glad to see you're back. Sorry about the fish, life happens!!!
Ugh... that does not sound appealing!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Time to break out the clothes pins! Stinky!
Oh that's awful! I'm glad it was your house and not mine (no offense!). Hope it's rectified now.
Can't dishwashers just be programmed to start by themselves when they are full? Urghhhhh!
Hahaha! Bet that smelled nice!
I'm dry heaving at the thought.
Hey JUj, I've missed you!!! Glad to see you're back. Sorry about the fish, life happens!!!
Ugh... that does not sound appealing!!
Post a Comment