06 March 2012

Dinner with the Lows!

I have this awesome friend, Erica.  Our husbands were in college together, but we're the real reason we're friends, aren't we, E?!  We were ward-members in Providence when we lived in the apartments and have stayed close through our blogs and facebook.

Well, Erica just had her 5th boy (oh, and her oldest isn't quite 8 yet!) in November (right, E?).  He was super early (her last baby came early, too....in the car on the way to the hospital!!) and spent a month in the NICU. 

She's sort of my hero in life because she seriously does this 5 kids 7 and under with so much grace and joy.  She's real, of course, but her real is so much cooler than mine.  But in a way that makes me love her and want to be like her...not hate her.  It's awesome.

After that long introduction, here's the one and only picture I took of our fun dinner at their house.  (YEAH, she invited US to dinner when she had a baby just a few months ago....)  Oh, and did I mention, that she invited us over for Biada Pasta?!  Her family is Italian and she made us the most delicious pasta.  The kids had fun helping to cut the noodles with her KitchenAid.  It was such a fun night.  Her pasta sauce was amazing and she kept everything so low key that we didn't even feel like we were causing her life more stress.  Honestly, I love this woman so much.  She's one of the good ones!

Nine kids from 8 to newborn.  And most of them fit around the bar!  Such a cute group. 

Thanks so much, Erica and Dave.  You guys are awesome.  The food was great and somehow the company was even better!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Aww, what a sweet post. I was just enjoying reading Chloe's posts and was pleasantly surprised to scroll down and see this one! You are so sweet and wonderful, and now I'm going to have to work hard to become this person you blogged about. We had a blast with the Allens. We love you!