Emily Chadwick spent her Saturday afternoon capturing these beautiful pictures of Chloe in her baptism dress. We ordered several and had them set up around the great room during the brunch after her baptism. I was so grateful to Emily for taking the time to do them and doing such a great job. This is a milestone to remember and I hope Chloe will be able to look back on these and think of what a beautiful thing she has experienced these last few weeks.
I'm just adding every single one of them because they are just too precious to exclude any. Also, to justify Lily's recent complaints that "everything is ALL about Chloe right now..." Yeah, it is. And it'll be your turn next year, my dear!






























8 comments:
Oh my heavens..she is just drop dead gorgeous and so innocent and angelic and absolutely adorable. I LOVE the picture of her jummping up in the air. So glad we could share her special day with you all of you! Love you guys and give Lil and extra squeeze from Aunt Cin
Beautiful shots! She is so pretty, Julie. It sounds like her baptism day was great. I'm glad that it went well.
Oh my goodness! These pictures are so sweet!
She's beautiful! Just like her mama! :) I love how you added the pink with the white--so darling.
Sooooo beautiful! Love these pictures. She will cherish them forever!
What an absolutely beautiful(inside and out)little princess. These photos just capture her personality and the excitement she was feeling! I love ALL of them, but two I hadn't seen that I love are her jumping and the one of her with her scriptures. She is so precious and we are so happy we were there to be part of her wonderful day. Dad and I are even more excited to take her to Conference now!
These are so beautiful!
These are amazing! I love them all and I'm glad you posted them all! I especially love the black and white ones. I don't know, there is just something about black and white pictures that is so soft and heavenly. She is such a beauty- inside and out.
Post a Comment