I've been following this gal's blog for some time now and thanks to her have stayed on top of my goal to have an empty inbox at all times. It's so nice to have an empty inbox. I love it.
She's having a 30-day Organize-a-thon right now -- we're on Day 4, I think. I've done each of the tasks each day and while it's taken me a little longer than the 5 minutes she says it will, it has been SO liberating!! I've gotten a lot of little hidden areas cleaned out that I just don't think about in my regular cleaning/tidying routine.
If you want to get motivated and organized for Spring, visit her blog and join in. HERE is the link.
Do it.
PS, I've decided things like this are just what I need to stay on top of life. I'm doing a 100-mile fitness challenge, a 100 push-ups challenge, a 200 crunches challenge, a Couch to 5K challenge, and a 30-day organizing challenge right now. Now I need someone to come up with a scripture study challenge, complete with daily reminders and a place to account for my progress. Life is really fun when I have something to work toward.
4 comments:
Things like that (challenges and what not) totally inspire me too. It REALLY helps me. However, I haven't gotten totally into the push-ups yet. I got lazy towards the end of last week yet. I'm on my way to check out the organization....do you think I can catch up?
My head is spinning with all the goals you are working on! Amazing! Best advice I can give on the scripture study is just set a particular time each day...not fool-proof (just ask me!)but a definite step in the right direction. And it's not how much you read and study, only that you do it.
Okay, I'm going to visit the website. I just can't seem to keep up let alone do any deep-cleaning and organizing! This morning I spent a good 1/2 hour just scrubbing out our filthy shower! Disgusting! I amaze myself sometimes...and that's not a positive comment!
What a great idea! I love her way of doing it. Maybe I'll start this in a couple weeks. I have so much on my plate the next 2 weeks or I'd start tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment