You can see and feel the love! Give him a hug from us! That's too bad. I can't count the number of times Dad and I have both hit our heads on the corner of the cupboard in the kitchen. It is a miracle we have never had to have stitches...I'm pretty sure if I looked, there would be a dent in it!
3 comments:
You can see and feel the love! Give him a hug from us! That's too bad. I can't count the number of times Dad and I have both hit our heads on the corner of the cupboard in the kitchen. It is a miracle we have never had to have stitches...I'm pretty sure if I looked, there would be a dent in it!
Awe how sweet is this! I love watching my girls with their daddy! It's so sweet to see how young they realize how a daddy's love can fix anything!
There is something special between a Daddy and his girls!!
Post a Comment