Oh, Dear Stanton! I just wish that we still lived behind you guys. Instead of you having to herd the chickens up we could just send Kelty over and she would have them in the coop in no time! Maybe you should get a "farm dog" to go along with your chickens....just a thought ;o)
6 comments:
Oh, no! Do I see stitches?
oh ouch! bummer.
Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark! By the way, I loved the picture below of Stanton relaxing outside. I so wish DJ would take a moment to do that!
I did the same thing on Monday! I've got a big ol' scrape with a nice purple bruise to match. Kind of funny...
Um, oops and ouch! :)
Oh, Dear Stanton! I just wish that we still lived behind you guys. Instead of you having to herd the chickens up we could just send Kelty over and she would have them in the coop in no time! Maybe you should get a "farm dog" to go along with your chickens....just a thought ;o)
Post a Comment