28 May 2012

Random Videos

Brigham sang this song for part of his Kindergarten program. I'm glad I had him sing it alone at home because the words were pretty much impossible to understand with all the Kindergartners screaming them at the program!


This one is something Chloe did for her Activity Days goals. I thought it was so excellent -- and she really did come up with it on her own (I mean, I read the talk with her and we discussed what his different analogies meant, but she worded this all on her own and gave her own analogies).

1 comment:

Greg and Wendy said...

Chloe's talk teaches profound truth and you can tell she understands what she is talking about! Love my little Chloe girl so much!

And Brig? Well if that wasn't just precious, what is? Loved the occasional licks on the ice cream, but especially loved the message of the song and the way he sings it!