This was me at 25 weeks. I'm now 28 weeks and definitely bigger still! But I have to say that this pregnancy is FLYING by at lightning speed. I love that!
This was Cannon at our lunch today (Memorial Day). The kid cracks me up - he is such a weirdo - in the funnest, cutest possible way!
And here are all 7 of the kids at lunch. Dave and Judy, Stanton and I were definitely outnumbered! But the kids were fantastic and had a blast.
5 comments:
What a super fun thing to find all these Allen posts in my reader this morning! You are the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen, seriously! It looks like you guys have been up to lots of great things. Love ya!
I am loving the glasses on all the kids! Too cute!
Loving your belly! And loving all your blog updates. Miss your cute kids. I can't wait to meet this next one!
What a treat to have your pregnancy going by quickly...and that you look so stinkin' cute too!
Our internet has been down for weeks...but I'm checking your blog while at the library! Love you. <3
Post a Comment