Just a few odds and ends:
Brigham has been drawing Star Wars guys recently. He's improving!
Cannon was messing with my Mom on our Yellowstone trip:
Mom, I'm sure you want to beat me for putting this picture on, but I want Cannon to remember how dang fun his Grandma Rose was!!
Brigham went missing Saturday afternoon. It turned out that he was across the street at the "Lungburns," but before we found him, Lily got to work on a plan to find him:
I found a pretty trifle on Pinterest and made it for a dinner we had with Em & Nate. It turned out really pretty and tasted like Pumpkin Pie. Yum.



4 comments:
For Cannon, I will forgive you! He is so darn much fun! Love that little guy!
That's our Lily...don't just stand around, DO SOMETHING! So sweet!
Oh, that dessert looks scrumptious!
Love this and that. :)
Great picture of Grandma and Cannon! Definitely a treasure! And your trifle looks so pretty! I'm not usually a trifle fan, but I'd definitely try that one! :)
I saw that pumpkin trifle on Pinterest and I was jealous that you got to eat it. It looks great! I'm going to have to try it.
Post a Comment