And this is how Chloe would like to spend her break:
She didn't quite get her wish, but we did do a few fun things before I left on my Park City weekend with my sisters and mom.
First, we had Carmel Apple Waffles (I just sort of made it up -- I used the whole wheat banana waffle recipe I posted a couple of weeks ago, but topped it with homemade carmel sauce - leftover from another day, chopped apples, and pecans). They were yummy and so filling.
After breakfast, which was very late in the day, Chloe asked if she could give me a makeover. We settled on painting nails. I did hers first, then she did mine.
We spent the rest of Thursday getting the house clean and in order, playing with friends, and heading over to Tremonton to visit Grandma Rose and meet the sisters. I missed the Friday and Saturday of UEA break, but it was sure fun to have the kids home with me on Thursday.



9 comments:
Chloe and I could be very good friends!! I hope you all have fun this weekend!
Chloe could definitely plan our next Girls' Weekend! ;)
Me too, Chloe, me too....
Awesome. Just awesome.
now that's a girl after my own heart!
Haha I wouldn't want to spend 5 hours making cookies but definitely 5 hours eating them!
I'm with her...on all of it!
Our sweet Chloe...you truly understood the assignment and we love your thinking!
I love the picture of her bed! She's a thinker!!
Post a Comment