18 February 2011

From This To That....

We had some gorgeous weather in mid-February.  Gorgeous.  So gorgeous that Brigham and Cannon played outside without their shirts on.  In Cache Valley, when it's 50, it's shirts off weather...at least according to little boys who've survived a long winter!

The kids ate their lunch outside and had a great time.

I did like the three different clothing choices.  And this is a good shot of Cannon's gallon bag cast cover.

I had to take this pic just because it amused me how different each of their sandwich cutting requests were.  Just like their clothing choices.


Here's where I wish I had taken a photo of the next day.  We got 8 inches in almost an hour the next evening.  I have learned to embrace Cache Valley's weather craziness and not expect any sort of consistent Spring weather till May.  I'm a much happier person when my expectations are low realistic.

That nice weather was a fun little break from our usual winter days.

3 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Regarding: "I'm a much happier person when my expectations are realistic." Ditto...for all aspects of life.

Janelle said...

How did I miss the post where Cannon broke his foot/leg?

Cindy said...

my kids are in to shape sandwiches--all different shapes. cute picture!