21 July 2010

Crazy Weird

Okay, so I was looking at my past profile pictures on Facebook and noticed the weirdest thing.  Do you remember when I was pregnant with Cannon and my hair went through that crazy naturally curly phase?  No?  I didn't either, but then I saw this picture:
and I remembered even blogging about it, although I can't find the link at the moment. 

Anyway, I wonder if Cannon's curly hair DNA was messing with mine.  Seriously.  Look at the curls this boy has and tell me there isn't a connection:
It's crazy weird and I love that we had that little connection in the womb.

6 comments:

Angie said...

i LOVE his curls! (and your's were cute, too ;o) ) Just the cutest thing ever!

And We Sailed On said...

you are beautiful! love it. Mine got straighter with each pregnancy and I wish I had some curl back!

Cindy said...

That is really cute! I can't say I really remember your hair in this stage but then again, I don't think we saw much of each other during that time. You are a babe no matter what your hair is doing and I LOVE Cannon's hair---and the smile is pretty adorable as well!

Darci said...

That is pretty crazy. Cannon's curly hair is adorble - and so was yours.

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhh--love those little boy curls! My hair was major curly has a child, but none of my kids got it. There's always hope for the last one, I guess. (Last one as in future child--no announcement being made! Ha!)

Janelle said...

I definitely remember this picture. I think I "met" you online around this time.

Your hair is just as cute short.