11 July 2010

Brigham's First Talk

Brigham gave his first Primary talk several weeks ago.  I'm certain Chloe & Lily were several months older than Brigham when they gave their first talks, but I still think it's funny how we practiced and worked and memorized those talks with them.  With Brigham, it was a scramble to even get it done (we had short notice) and I just didn't feel any obligation to have him up there by himself giving it completely memorized. 
You'll notice he gets distracted about halfway through and starts asking where his talk is.  He was convinced that his "talk" was the little reminder paper his Primary teacher brought him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to record it! So sweet!

Emily said...

That is so stinkin cute!! I would have loved to remember to do this with my kids.

And your primary is so small...and well behaved!!

Shaynna said...

I remember Chloe's 1st talk...I couldn't believe she had it memorized..I think thats the day I started calling you an "Over achiever".....:)

Rachel Berry said...

So sweet!!!! I love that you recorded it!! You seriously have some super Cute Kids!!!

Okay so today is all things fonts... How did you change the font on all your post titles???? Inquiring minds need to know!!! I am looking to give my blog a quickie makeover and this would be a fun thing to do.

Rachel Berry said...

Never mind I just googled it and found a tutorial on kevinandamanda.com

Now to see if I can actually do it.