Back when I had that weird chills, fever, cough, laying dead on the couch thing....
Brigham: Mom, are you still sick?
Me: Yeah.
Brigham: Awwwwwww.....
Me: I know, it stinks, huh?
Brigham: Yeah, but when moms are sick they can still help people, right?
A week or so ago when the clean laundry had gotten especially out of control...
Chloe: Mom, when are you ever going to fold laundry again?
Brigham had chewed on something he'd made at preschool and made it impossible to take in the car with him...
Brigham: But I didn't ruin that part of it.
Me: But I told you that you couldn't have it if you ruined it.
Brigham: But I made it at preschool.
Me: Yes, and then you ruined it with your teeth, so you can't take it with you.
Brigham: Oh, do I have to ruin it with my hands?
Lily while putting her dishes in the dishwasher: I bet mean strangers don't put their dishes in their dishwasher.
Chloe: I bet they actually do because they're all in a family.
Slumming food from me...
Me: You probably won't like it.
Brigham: I pobady wiw. Tastes it. I told you I'd wike it.
This morning reading scriptures...
Me: When Lehi was about to die, he called all his children around him to talk to them. If I was about to die, what do you think I'd want to tell you guys?
Chloe: To take care of ourselves and to repent.
Lily: To be nice to our brothers and sisters.
Brigham: To be quiet.
Cannon's new words
Hee Goo Go (Here you go)
Wohwee (Chloe)
Pbbbtttttttthhhhhh (Spitting when he's mad at you)
8 comments:
Your kids crack me up. :D
Haha, Thinking of Grandpa Allen's death bed speech wasn't all that different from how your kids envision what you would say...It was a sweet testimony and then "get the blank out of here!"
I've never even met your kids but I love them! Isn't it great when they keep your life real? :)
I am so glad Cannon spits at you....cause I thought Brenner was the only one.....:( Ah Oh!!! Maybe Brenner taught Cannon..I'm SORRY
Ok, love the strangers and the dishwasher comment. It's so funny the stuff they all come up with!
"to be quiet". Haha. Too funny. Your kids are great!
How I love these posted conversations! Your kids are going to have hours of fun when they are older reading (and disbelieving some of) the cute things they said while growing up! They are just adorable. I love your scripture reading Lehi question...what a nice way to get a pulse on things around your house! It sounds like you're doing great...even the "to be quiet" comment. Quiet can be a lovely thing, can't it?
Your conversations tidbits make my day- no more like my week! Your kids say the funniest and cutest things. I love the "Be Quiet" commment.
Post a Comment