20 November 2009

Thankful For

Today I'm thankful for:

The cute way Brigham expresses himself --- "Wiw you give me a kiff?" "No, Mom, I mean ______." And his new thing -- putting his hand on his hip when he's talking to you.

The way Lily and Brigham can play together for a couple of hours without fighting.

Cannon. The little love of my life. His cheeks, his arm around my neck, his giggle, his snuggles, his wanting to be attached to my hip (yes, I'm sometimes thankful for that), his curly hair, his grin, his love of Chloe, his absolutely filling personality.

Chloe hiding and trying to scare us. She actually did scare the crap out of me last night when she was supposed to be in bed.

A really fun date with Stanton.

High School Musicals. No, not that one -- real ones. We went to Logan High's Production of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying." It was fantastic and the leads were excellent. So much better than anything else we maybe seriously considered doing.

Chloe, Winston, and Adam -- little Kindergarten buddies. They have a great time playing every afternoon when they get home from school and it's so cute to see Chloe with those two boys who listen to everything she says and follow along with whatever plan she cooks up.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Soooo glad you chose the Musical instead! Smart move! Cute that Chloe plays with her buddies everyday, and cute that she gets to be the boss--Jordyn would LOVE that!

Greg and Wendy said...

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Chloe and her little buds are playing...I'm sure it is so fun for her to just be the boss!