I LOVE those moments! Except for the part about them growing up without asking our permission!E
We are belly-laughing about this one! Can't you do something to keep this boy from growing up so fast?
Oh love it! He is going to make a perfect husband for Lexi! I am off of school from Dec 11 to Jan 5. What would be a good day to get together?
That's fantastic.
So cute. My little guy is a major snuggler for now, but it will fade away eventually.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I LOVE those moments! Except for the part about them growing up without asking our permission!
E
We are belly-laughing about this one! Can't you do something to keep this boy from growing up so fast?
Oh love it! He is going to make a perfect husband for Lexi! I am off of school from Dec 11 to Jan 5. What would be a good day to get together?
That's fantastic.
So cute. My little guy is a major snuggler for now, but it will fade away eventually.
Post a Comment