So so cute! The expressions on their faces were adorable... and little Cannon joining at the end was precious! Merry Christmas to you and your family - we hope to see you soon! Love you all - The Heck's
Great job, Juge & Stanton and Allen Kids! We absolutely loved the whole thing--laughing and crying all the way. We love you all so much. Hoping so much to see you very soon.
12 comments:
Michael & I watch it. He said that was Awsome! I thought it was really cute. It must have taken awhile to get done, good job!
That was one of the cutest things ever! Merry Christmas!
Stinkin' cutest thing EVER! What adorable kids. I love it when they act scared. :) So darn cute! I'm proud to say I'm related.
So so cute! The expressions on their faces were adorable... and little Cannon joining at the end was precious! Merry Christmas to you and your family - we hope to see you soon! Love you all - The Heck's
Wonderful! What a creative mama! I love it. Thank you for sharing these bautiful babies of yours.
That was adorable! Thanks for sharing that.
Not just Mama, Jill. Dad was totally involved from beginning to end -- I'd say I was the supporting cast by far. Stanton was awesome.
Great job, Juge & Stanton and Allen Kids! We absolutely loved the whole thing--laughing and crying all the way. We love you all so much. Hoping so much to see you very soon.
Love,
Dad & Mom
That is the greatest video ever, you all did a great job! And what a fun thing to watch in the coming years too. :) Merry Christmas!
I loved it! The kids loved it! What a great Christmas movie clip.
And has anyone ever told you, you have Such a great voice for radio?!
So cute - I can't believe you got your kids to cooperate so well! What a keepsake!
I showed this to EVERYONE I know, and I mean EVERYONE!! I LOVED it! Cutest kids ever! Cutest idea ever!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment