Liz & Jen, two of Stanton's former employees, came to visit when Cannon was born. Love you girls! Jen, you need a blog.
The girls did take swim lessons this summer. I forgot to post about it because I had Cannon right before they finished. Thanks to Grandma Rose for taking them those last few times. Even though this shot is blurry, I love it. Love seeing them love each other as sisters. I love my sisters so much and hope they have that same relationship with each other.
This was one of those moments where you think, "Yep, we're that family." After a busy day outside this summer, we needed to run to Sam's Club to get some things. We got everyone in the car, got to the store, got everyone out and into the cart and then noticed --- Brigham's still in a swimsuit, Lily is too, not to mention the disaster that is her hair and all of them are filthy. Oh well.
6 comments:
Oh how I miss that Jen...I heard a rumor she is in love with a cowboy in salt lake. I'll get the dirt and report back. It has been to long since I've seen you! I'm going to stop by soon and that is that.
Liz, Jen came a visited us a couple weeks ago and she really is! I want to hear the dirt you dig up, too.
Hey, come visit me, will ya?
I LOVE these pictures. Especially the kids piled into the shopping cart, swimsuits, crazy hair and all!
Love these "life as it really is" pictures! Just precious!!!
Mom! Why are we both up so late?!
So cute! I love these real life pictures. We've been that family too. A lot of times.
Post a Comment