18 November 2008

I'm getting an early start on my Christmas cards this year. Last year I didn't send any. The year before that I think I sent them in February. This year will be different -- I already have the completed cards in my hands! I now need to get my address list updated.

If you want a card from us (I mean, come on, who wouldn't?!), will you email me with your address? Even if you think I already have it? julierallen (at) me (dot) com.

Oh, and thanks, Janelle, for the little prod in this very right direction.

4 comments:

Tricia and Jon said...

Julie - I of course would LOVE a Christmas Card! Do you have our Syracuse address?

Chandler Family said...

I absolutely loved reading all your cute conversations. I especially liked the Sabbath day!
We love you all and miss seeing the kids as often as we used to. Hope all is well and your wrist gets better.

Anonymous said...

Completed Christmas cards?! How much to do mine? :)

Jocelyn said...

Bythe, "Completed" as in "ordered from Snapfish and delivered to my door." I'd be happy to do that for you for a small fee. :)