So cute and easy. I wish I had old, long sleeved shirts for the other 3. It's hard to justify buying new shirts just for one day. Wish I'd found this tutorial at the beginning of the month -- then we could have gotten a little use out of these. What would you do? I know I'll be doing this technique with some black t-shirts I have with a Christmas theme. Love it.
6 comments:
That is so cute! I would never be able to just whip that out in 15 minutes. You are talented :) Lily will look extra cute for Thanksgiving
super cute.
That turned out just adorable!
So stinking cute these are!!! You did a great job! I love your fabric choices, I need to get some done tonight! ;):)
Thanks for the tutorial link!
:)Rachel
Awesome! Want to make me one? 15 minutes in your sewing world equates to 15 hours in mine.... These shirts are too cute!!
WHY!? Why why why can't you live close and make these for my KID too? Too cute!
Post a Comment