Have you visited TaLaisa's Bead Drawer yet? She's being featured in a beading magazine in February! Yeah, she's that good. And she's having another giveaway! I won the last one and my bracelet is worn constantly! Could I get lucky twice? Well, I'm already lucky infinitely because TaLaisa is not only my personal jewelry consultant, she's also one of my dearest "real life" friends! We were even roommates once upon a long time ago!
Go enter the giveaway, would ya?
And if you live in the Utah/Idaho area, you aren't going to want to miss my next giveaway, either. For a little taste of what's in store, visit Emily Allen Photography!
3 comments:
Yippeeee! I think I would love to win your giveaway! Actually I KNOW I would. I'll be waiting and watching and crossing my fingers.
Julie - Talaisa has beautiful jewelry! And you were in Jackson?!? That's only 25 minutes from me!!! Kelly Moysh called Dee and told him he was riding in that race and wanted to go to dinner. We were late getting home for some reason I can't remember, so we didn't go. Sounds unreal though.
And the story about your dr. appt.? CLASSIC. Thanks for sharing that! Sounds like you have a normal life - normal for mothers, that is. :) I think it is wonderful!
Umm, I don't get it! How do you give away Emily's photography? Great posts (bytheway!) :) Keep em coming!
Post a Comment