Today my accomplishments really pleased me, so I'm recording them for posterity...
*Made breakfast
*Cleaned kitchen
*Tidied house
*Got ready, did my hair (on a Saturday!)
*Got kids ready, did their hair (on a Saturday!)
*Cleaned up perrennials outside
*Hauled wood & moved swingset with Stanton
*Got lunch for family, grocery shopped (strawberries on sale $5.99/case!)
*Painted pictures for the bathroom
*Set up trampoline (with a little help from Stanton)
*Made 24 jars of strawberry freezer jam
*Fed kids dinner
*Grocery shopped (yes, again)
One of those days where I just don't feel bad about sitting down in front of the new big screen and watching Dan in Real Life with Stanton and Jim & Rachel. Love those days!
3 comments:
Dang! I haven't seen Dan in Real Life, yet! It's on the list...
Hey, you rock. I'm working on your email replies --I promise I think of you often! That sounded funny, but 'tis true.
I love that you accomplished so much today! I did not. I took a much needed break from unpacking and blogged. But we did go to the Temple and I did do some things around the house. Hooray!
Oh, Cheryl, you HAVE to see that movie! It's one I'll watch over and over, which I don't typically do with movies. And it has THE best soundtrack I've heard in years. Awesome. Hope the unpacking is going well. I don't love that part of moving.
I am SUPER impressed! 24 jars of freezer jam and TWO trips to the grocery store? You rock.
Post a Comment