30 April 2008

Quick Little AI Post

I didn't love American Idol tonight. Too fast paced, a little boring and really, I like Neil Diamond as much as the next guy, but 10 of his songs in one night? Meh.

So, today I'll just say which song of each contestants' 2 I preferred.
Jason: Definitely #1. Totally his style. Enjoyed it a lot.
David C: Totally #2. #1 was really super boring to me.
Brooke: Absolutely #3. #1 was uncomfortable until about 3/4 of the way through. #2 was the old Brooke that I love.
David A: Without a doubt #2. I didn't enjoy #1 much at all.
Syesha: Have to go with #1. She's really hit her stride all of a sudden, but I fear she'll be like Kimberly Locke (Season 2) and won't make it as far as she could have if she'd hit her stride earlier).

Oh, and was Paula high last night? I was totally blushing for her. I couldn't even look at the TV when she was giving her comments to Jason. Whoa. But kudos to Simon for taking the high road and not exploiting her for a quick laugh.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Agreed about Simon being nice to Paula. He may be blunt, but he's a good guy!

TaLaisa said...

I musta smelled Caleb's orange nose too much because Paula made perfect sense last night!

In the light of day she did sound ridiculous.

Last night was pretty boring. I do have to say that I enjoy the way Jason sings out of the side of his mouth sometimes. He is a babe!

Jocelyn said...

Babe is right, girl! I love the little side mouth thang, too. And that's so funny that you "got" Paula last night! You might have been the only one!