20 September 2012

Various Items - Old Stuff

These pics are old, but a good little glimpse into what life looked like this summer and early fall.

 Stanton has pretty much had to pull all of Chloe's teeth (not ALL of them -- what I mean is that none of her teeth are coming loose on their own, so he's having to pull them along the way.  She was my latest teether - her first teeth didn't come till she was 14 months old - and this is just the continuation of that.  As you can see in the big picture, her new tooth was already most of the way in without the baby tooth being even slightly loose).  Also, she looked so grown up one Sunday for church, I just had to snap a picture (also notice that one of her sleeves has lost the elastic....and I have done not one thing about it - including, but not limited to - fixing it, pulling the elastic out of the other sleeve, or not letting her wear it anymore.  Who has time to worry about silly things like mismatched sleeves???).
Last pic in this collage shows what is an hourly occurrence in the Allen household.  Handstands, hand walking, back handsprings, walk-overs, splits, you name it, it's done.  Henry is usually safe?


 Brigham has since gotten new glasses, thank goodness.  These are way to small!  Oh, I think he's wearing the new ones in the LEGO pictures.  By the way, the LEGO phenom has made its way to our home.  All the time.  Wowza - those are tiny pieces and there are a lot of them.  But they make kids smart, for sure....


 Cannon the Adorable.  He's practicing to be a dentist when he grows up.  I love that little guy.


 Lil.  She continues to be the sunshine and the rainy day.  She's growing up so much and I really hope she'll stop yelling soon (ahem.....well.....yes, I know she's learned it from me, but......)


 Random Pig Picture!  This was at my dad's company's 24th of July party in Idaho.  They had a roasted pig in all its glory.  The kids were....well, not impressed.  Ha!  Also, cute picture of my mom and Stanton.


Sweet Grandma Allen.  The kids love visiting her.

1 comment:

Amanda D said...

So happy to see an update, Julie!

Chloe does look so grown up in that dress. I didn't even notice the sleeves. Natalie got a dress similar from a neighbor before Christmas and I can't believe she is my 9-year-old when I see her in it. :)