Emily snapped a picture of me and each of my children when she was out doing the kids' shoot. I'm so glad she did, even though I felt a little silly about it at first. Looking at them now, I really wish Stanton had been able to be there with us. I'd love for these to have him in them, too.





8 comments:
These are awesome! I have the tendency to think of my kiddos as a group, and forget that it is important to foster individual memories with each of them. What a great way to do that! :)
These pictures are amazing Julie! Thank you for sharing them.
So much sweetness! To me it seems that each pose captures the essence of your relationship with and love for each of your children.Love, love, love these and each of you!
You are absolutely preaching to the choir on that one.
GREAT pics!! You need to find a great way to display these now in your house! oh and btw, your hair looks GREAT too in the pics! just thought I'd mention it! ;o)
I know that I hardly ever comment lately. I'm so sorry. But read every post religiously and I love them all. These pictures are amazing!!!
These would have been great pictures with Stanton in them, but I think that it is wonderful for you to have a shot with just you and each child. They turned out beautifully.
each child will cherish these photos for years to come! love them all.
and your hair is amazing - it makes me want mine exactly that length! i love that it's not TOOO long, but not short either. perfect length!!
Post a Comment