It's 11:05 and I've got to go to bed - we go to 9:00 church tomorrow. It's my favorite church time. I love being done early in the day. But...it's going to come early and I'm not prepared!
It's nice to get the blog somewhat updated. Man oh man, going through the hundreds of pictures we take is really daunting! Upload to iPhoto, categorize by months, export to desktop folders, import to Picasa, sort through them, edit the really bad ones, make collages, export the collages to the desktop, import to Blogger, write the posts and insert the pictures. It's a time-consuming process! Totally worth it, though.
I've back dated several posts so they'll print in proper order when I do the book this month. Scroll down - they're all on this page.
6 comments:
Love all your posts!
We have church at 9 also and I love it!! Ok, I'm going to update my blog now--it must happen!
Bravo for your hard work, I've loved getting to catch up on the past few months. :)
Yay! Read them all and enjoyed cat up on your life! Love ya!
Love all the updates. You rock for catching up and I could comment on them all except it'd take me an hour. I do love keeping up with the kids though. Chloe gymnastics pics are so awesome! You can tel she loves it! I was tearing up reading about her. Fun!
Your family is so adorable. And your dedication to chronicling it all is inspiring. When I grow up, I want to be like you.
Post a Comment